As unbelievable as it may sound, businesses of all types are saving as much as 90% on their lighting costs by simply switching over to LED lighting. On average, our customers are saving between 60% to 80%.
Plus, thanks to government incentive programs, many businesses are seeing paybacks of less than 1-year from their investment in LED lighting!
Whether it’s indoor, or outdoor commercial lighting, our turnkey LED lighting retrofit services are making a huge difference in helping companies achieve their energy management and sustainability goals.
When you become a Channel Partner you are generously rewarded for simply introducing us to potential customers that could benefit from the tremendous cost-savings available from LED lighting.
This is a great opportunity to make a positive contribution to the environment, while being rewarded for your efforts.
• From 2008 to 2030, world energy consumption is expected to increase more than 55%
• The amount of energy North Americans use doubles every 20 years
• According to Google, the energy it takes to conduct 100 searches on its site is equivalent to a 60-watt light bulb burning for 28 minutes.
• Approximately 30% of energy used in buildings is used inefficiently or unnecessarily
• Lighting currently accounts for about 20% of North American electricity consumption.
• Enough sunlight reaches the earth’s surface each minute to satisfy the world’s energy demands—for an entire year
5-18 Ringwood Drive, Suite 330
8:00 am to 8:00 pm EST
Monday - Friday
Each time you replace your fluorescent lamps you’re passing up one of
You may be surprised to learn there are an estimated 12-billion bulbs